Tego Surf Changing Robe in Navy
**ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES - DISCOUNTS NOT APPLICABLE TO PAST ORDERS - NO EXCEPTIONS**
As a crew who lives for the sea, Finisterre is no stranger to getting changed in sub-par British weather. Well, whether it's raining cats and dogs or blowing a gale, the Tego Robe has got you covered. Literally. Made with a 2 layer DWR recycled Nylon outer and a 100% recycled fleece inner that wicks moisture and warms the body quickly, it features roomy pockets, full front zip and adjustable hood draw cord to facilitate easy changing whilst out in the elements.
- Unisex technical changing robe
- Lightweight recycled nylon construction, easy to pack down into backpacks
- Waterproof outer for changing in all conditions
- Moisture wicking, quick dry warm lining to heat up quickly after cold sessions
- Full length two-way zip
- Side pockets
- Adjustable hood
- Machine washable
- 53% Recycled Nylon / 47% Nylon
- Plenty of room for easy changing underneath without excessive bagginess and additional weight
- Unisex - One size
Size & Fit
We expect you’ll love your purchases. On the off chance you don’t, we’re pleased to offer returns for store credit or in-store exchanges.
Imperfects does not cover return shipping cost, and the cost of a return label will be deducted from your store credit at the time of processing.
Final Sale and International orders are not eligible for return or exchange. For further details please see our returns policy returns policy.