Customer Success Lead
Imperfects is looking for an expert communicator in a Customer Success Lead with experience managing customer relationships, growing customer and brand loyalty, and shepherding customer experience in-person and digitally. Experience and an interest in building community and customer engagement, as well as a proven ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with others is required.
If you enjoy building and influencing the customer experience, fostering real and authentic community growth, as well as communicating with others to reach a joint goal, this role might be for you.
Employment type: Full Time
Location: On site in San Diego, California
Up to the task? Here’s a taste of the responsibilities:
- Support the evolution of customer experience and customer messaging in-person and online
- Work cross-functionally with the Imperfects leadership, Marketing and Operations teams to ensure customers are being educated as to Imperfects products and policies before, during and after the checkout process and their orders are being shipped efficiently and accurately
- Support Imperfects leadership in developing and rolling out a customer loyalty program and evolving such over time
- Maintain daily customer communications fielding all queries and customer needs through email, Chat, and social media
- Work closely with the General Manager and Operations team to maintain customer experience and communications in-person within the Imperfects Showroom and other activations
- Oversee the customer returns and exchanges experience and track and analyze customer return rate with the goal of improving such. Where necessary, ensure any product repairs or replacements are completed and returned to customers in an accurate and timely manner
This job might be for you if:
- You are an empathetic, caring, and emotionally intelligent human being with a collaborative mindset
- Have a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent professional experience, and a minimum of 2 years proven work experience in Customer Success, Account Management or similar role for eCommerce, retail strategy or global fashion.
- Have knowledge of Shopify Advanced and its reporting suite
- Have Experience using Gorgias and Loop or similar customer success management tools
- Have expert-level writing skills and a positive attitude in the face of trying discussions
- Are looking for a small, yet supportive working environment where you will be required to wear multiple hats on a daily basis
- Enjoy communicating with customers and solving problems
- Have a solid understanding of the apparel, surf and skate industries or a hunger to learn all there is to know about these industries
- Have great reporting abilities and presentation skills
Imperfects responsibly crafts goods for The Human Experience ™ , and began as a mantra our founder, Mike Lynch, called upon for the daily courage to continue expressing himself as an artist.
After repeatedly reminding himself that creation comes from imperfection and that the differences among us make the actual difference, for Mike Imperfects became an apt label under which he began producing surf and skate craft and designing American made apparel.
Today, Imperfects is a growing concept producing unique surf, skate, and apparel from our office in San Diego, CA. We are a diverse group of humans who have made it our mission to help others realize, your strengths are your imperfections and they make you unique and one of a kind.